My work has amazing season tickets....5th row center court with access to a private suite underneath the stadium! I've tried for 3 years to get tickets to a game, but I never get them. Finally my chance came! A doctor hadn't claimed the tickets and Hunsaker told me, if they don't claim them just go! Jared and I were busy cleaning up from Braden's funeral and we didn't want to go down there only to have the doctor use them before we got there so as soon as the 1st quarter started and they weren't claimed - we took off! We got there a few minutes before half time. We decided to skip the game and hit up the suite first. We thought it would just be nachos or popcorn - which it did have...but it also had steak, pizza, fresh fruit, desserts, etc. They made everything right in front of you! It was amazing! I had no idea that existed underneath the seats!! The game was amazing - I couldn't believe how big the players finally looked in person and how close we were! We had the best time!!! Jared and I have not done very much this year and so when you can count the dates on one hand - so glad this was one of them!








No comments:
Post a Comment