Thursday, December 21, 2023

ENCHANTMENT!

 It's hard sometimes to have the magic of  Christmas as kids get older and everyone gets so busy so I try to do somethings that bring in the magic of Christmas. This year I decided we should try ice skating at the Enchantment in Scottsdale and check it out. We got there a little later because I was with Eli at Braden's ALAQC Vigil, but that's ok we still had time for ice skating! It was a magical night and we even ran into Tatum who took us to get pictures with Santa! It was late and we live far so on the way home we stopped by Los Favs and got breakfast burritos around midnight! I love our family and the times we get to spend together! I even love that they put spikes on Tyler's shoe so we could ice skate with us! The kids got better this year than they did the first time! 















No comments: