Friday, May 12, 2023

DISNEYLAND!

 The next day we got up and hit Disneyland! We mapped out a plan of how to hurry and get on Rise of the Resistance before the crowd caught up to us. Me, Emma and Randi ran through Adventure Land and cut across to Star Wars Land from the back way. We made friends with the family behind us thank heavens because right when we got to the line, they told us we had to go back the other way and join the long line that had formed - but I quickly told them that was a party right there so we went right in line. They wouldn't let the rest of our group join us because they were too far behind so we literally walked right on the ride! We were hustling so fast we had ridden 5 BIG rides in 2.5 hours of the park opening - on a Friday no less. It was amazing. The day was filled with laughs, rides, tons of Disney food and making memories that will last forever with Emma and my cousins! We opened the park and we shut it down, including taking a churro for the ride home! It was the perfect day!! And we got to ride the new Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway! (Emma and I rode it twice!) And we rode Splash Mountain one last time before it becomes Tiana's ride.  As a parent, you never know if you are raising your kids right not, but when I am in Disneyland and they hustle the way I do, and full out spring to rides with me, I know I have done a good job! I may have tasted blood running in the morning and Eli was concerned about it but Jared assured him, that's what your mom does in Disneyland, she's fine! Ha Ha!































No comments: