Wednesday, May 24, 2023

ALAQC AWARDS!

 We did it! The boys worked really hard and got good grades and we are so proud of them!! Tyson and Eli earned the Director's awards and Tyler earned the Dean's award! 

I really liked how Perry would have an awards night for every grade level and last year I realized that ALAQC didn't have any except for seniors. So I went back and forth in many emails with the Director Shane Dixon and long story short - we got them to put something together for 7th - 11th grades. They did a decent job for their first one, but they have a long ways to go and luckily for me - I have a crew of ladies willing and able to help me make it better next year! Hopefully we can get them to let us run it - we will see how that pans out! As me and my friends like to say, Queen Creek is learning their is a new sherriff in town and we are coming from  Chandler and we are mixing it up around here! 

Job well done boys, we are so proud of you for your hard work! 










No comments: