Monday, February 27, 2023

CANCER LETTERS!

 From me to Jared: 

Hey babe - 


You’ve been though a lot so far in 2023. I fear your road is going to get harder as you draw nearer to surgery. 

I want you to know how much I love you! I am here for you! I will support you however you prefer and even when you prefer I don’t πŸ˜œ (like today in the dr office) 

I care about one thing and one thing only…you living and staying with us! I don’t care about pee bags, no sex, just you! 

You will forever be my ride or die…I love you with my whole heart ❤️


From Jared to me:

Thank you babe.  I know I put up a fight when you want to come but truth is it would suck to sit at the Dr by myself and I really appreciate the support... so thank you

And yes I agree it will be a bit rough for all of us but every time I think about the fact that I have prostate cancer I cant help but feel the Spirit and feel the Lord's love for me and for all of us.  He'll help us all through this and hopefully we'll all grow stronger because of it!!

You're the best boo ... thank you.  I love you

PS I'm saving this email in my Health folder with the rest of my cancer stuff πŸ’—

No comments: