Sunday, October 31, 2021

HALLOWEEN!

 We had a fun month celebrating Halloween! Lots of parties, etc! For work we had to be DC characters so I was the riddler - I only picked it cause it was an easy costume! The boys went to a couple of different ward trunk or treats and never had a costume so they would just bum costumes off of Sara and Kati and all the boys would rummage through their costume totes and put something together! One night the twins and their friends went to a Zombie paintball night! They got to ride around in this truck thing and shoot paintballs at zombies! At school they had spirit week and these guys planned their outfits for every day - I loved it!! And of course they did their offical trick-or-treating with Payton and Chiara to carry on the tradition!! (this would be the last year we did it together though - which is sad...I guess that's what happens when kids grow up!)











No comments: