Now that our trees are chopped down and removed and the new ones planted and I made Jared redo our front yard, we put in black mulch, new green hedges, ripped out old plants I was tired of, etc we decided we needed some new rock. We ordered 10 ton of rock for the front and backyard and we tried to hire a crew to come and shovel it all for us, but they never showed up and I was tired of waiting. So we reached out to the missionaries and asked them if they would come over and help us and we got the boys and their friends and we got it all down in 3 1/2 hours! We bought the missionaries some cookies and attached a few dinner gift cards on there since they can't accept payment and then we treated the boys and all their friends to whatever dinner they wanted. They all worked so hard and no one complained. Something about working with your friends that makes it fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment