Saturday, October 24, 2020

TACKLE FOOTBALL FOR THE TWINS!

 Ya I'm that mom! The one who makes their kids turn around during the game for a pic because I can't stand how stinkin cute they are in their football uniforms! Highlights of the season so far: Tyler getting an interception on defense to make it our ball! Tyson tackling a kid 3 times his size and bringing him to the ground - tiny but mighty! These boys worked hard this season. Sometimes they would even have to work on homeworking during practice when they were on a break. They never really complained and just did what needed to be done. This conversation between Tyler and Tyson cracks me up...I can hear Tyler and Tyson talking about the game today and Tyler is saying about how he almost did something in the game...Tyson says - "did you try your best?" Tyler says - "ya I almost passed out" Tyson then says - "but you didn't pass out so you didn't try your best, you need to pass out so we know you did your best!"








No comments: