We woke up and had a big breakfast made by Bill and then we headed out with Robyn, Bill and Ryan and went to the National Air and Space Museum. Emma mostly wanted to see the Enola Gay - mission accomplished! We had a lot of fun there. Enjoyed our time and missed our boys. We went home for a big burger lunch at home and hung out and talked until it was time to go home! The only thing I didn't accomplish was getting to eat at the famous ice cream Richelle always goes to with Robyn so Emma cropped my face into a picture and I pretended and we laughed pretty hard! This trip was amazing. I got to take Emma and Jared to places they have never been. They got to see all this history I love. History is my favorite. Its been fun being back because now when these things pop up on tv Jared always makes a comment about them. I loved being able to spend this alone time with Emma before she leaves us and spreads her wings. She is truly an amazing girl. She fills our cups. We love this girl and can't believe she is about to leave us. So grateful for these memories that will last a lifetime!










No comments:
Post a Comment