Halloween was our usual busy day/weekend! We helped out at the boys Apex run at school - this year the 5th and 6th graders got to do a color run. That was a color mess, but they loved it! Jared and I also helped out in the twins class party. I seriously love watching them interact with their classmates and its so funny to watch them become the cool kids when their parents show up! Grandma and Grandpa Rodgers borrowed some costumes from us so they could go to Grandpa's Parkinson's Halloween party. And we went over to the Parry's house for our usual hot dog mummies, potato soup, chicken tortilla soup and trick-or-treating. This was the first year I had a child ditch us...and surprisingly it wasn't Emma. Eli asked if he could go with his friends instead of coming with us since he has no one his age. On the outside I was happy to oblige, but on the inside I was sad he left, but happy he was having such a good time! He never wanted to come home but we finally made him at 9:30pm. He was a zombie baseball player. Emma and Maddie were Monica and Rachel from Friends. Tyson was a gillie suit, Tyler a blow up gorilla and I am not actually sure what Payton and Chiara are, but they are cute none the less. It is going to be so weird next year not to have Emma and Maddie with us. Love our crew! Love our traditions!
















No comments:
Post a Comment