I had to go on this field trip with Eli. It's not like field trips are my favorite thing - they aren't. Especially the bus rides, oh the bus rides. But I love nothing more than watching my kids be happy. I love watching them with their friends from school. Plus, they enjoy having us with them on the field trips and I get to capture all the memories. Sadly, this is probably my last field trip with Eli, as they don't do many in 6th grade because of science camp and they certainly don't need us after elementary school - sniff sniff. Eli has a sweet heart of gold and has no issues sitting with me on the bus rides - love him! Eli really enjoyed listening to all the different music from around the world, making his own music in the kids room and being with his friends!









No comments:
Post a Comment