Hello my little 5th graders, 6th grader and big man on campus and our Junior girl who is driving herself to school for the first time! Time is a thief and I wish it would stop! The week before school started I took the boys out to go back to school shopping and to lunch! They are very easy to please with their athletic clothes and MOD pizza. It cracks me up how they all like to try them on and look at themselves though - I thought it was just a girl thing, but I guess I was wrong! They came home to treats from Sodalicious and then we went to dinner at Morenos. I was very worried about Emma getting in and out of the school parking lot and not getting in an accident, but she did great! This not waking up at 6am to take her to school is going to be great! Have a great year my loves!
No comments:
Post a Comment