Sunday, February 18, 2018

YOUNGS CABIN!

Michelle invited us and the Bells to join them at the Youngs cabin over President's Day weekend. Jared was on-call, my kids had sports so I wasn't really sure it was going to work, if it would be worth all the effort and if I was going to need to do this alone. Thursday night we finally decided this was happening! We drove up Saturday as soon as the twins finished their soccer game and had to come home Sunday after dinner. It was 24 hours up there, but it was such a good 24 hours! We would do it again. The kids played outside, hiked, walked to the caves to see hieroglyphics, made smores, played pool, Jocy and Maddie played with our hair, watched the Olympics, played sand volleyball - Eli insisted on playing and I didn't want him to play because the big boys play for high school and I didn't want Eli to frustrate them since he has never played before - WOW!!! He really is a natural born athlete! Nate and Jolley were so supportive of him and he was awesome! Tyson might have a crush on MaKinley Jolley, Tyler and Tyson ran around with Zach, Emma hung out with Nate and Jolley the whole time, Eli and Braxton had a good time together. Such a great weekend!












No comments: