We had our Evening in Excellence! It took 3 days to set up - but it was worth it! The girls LOVED it! It was short and sweet and we really got to honor 6 girls! 5 girls completed their Personal Progress and 1 girl finished her Honor Bee! They got temple pictures, candy bouquets representing each value color, the girls got to put together a bouquet of flowers out of the value colors as they described what each value meant and the girls got to stand up and say how they have grown that year! It was an amazing night and I am so proud of all the girls! I am especially proud of Emma! She finished her Personal Progress in January during Christmas break and then she said she wanted to get her Honor Bee so she completed her 40 hours of service and re read the Book of Mormon again! Love Her and all that she accomplishes! I even got a sweet note from Emma left on my bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment