Tuesday, February 14, 2017

VALENTINES DAY!

I thought this would be my first Valentine's day with my whole family in many years - dang dance always has a competition/convention weekend that interrupts it. Well, Emma decided to help plan a mutual activity of hay riding and cooking decorating and delivering and since it's our trailer - I got to go - so once again - it was me and Emma - ha ha. At least this time, I got to see the scavenger hunt that I planned, got to eat dinner with the boys, but still didn't get to watch the traditional Charlie Brown Be My Valentine movie with them. We had heart shaped pizzas, sodas with red vines for straws, heart shaped donuts and then they all got their gifts at the end of the scavenger hunt. For some reason Eli didn't think we were having a scavenger hunt this year and he was really upset. It was cute he loves tradition....or loves gifts....hmmmmm! Jared and I squeezed in a quick date night the Saturday before Valentine's day. We hiked Camelback Mountain and it was a beast. Then we grabbed dinner at Tokyo Joe's and then ended up renting a movie and taking it home and watching it with the kids! Love my family to the moon and back! (Eli and his class after jump rope for the heart at school and the twins and their twin monster Valentines card box - they won for best box! Woo hoo!)





No comments: