I always heard about people going and serving at "Feed My Starving Children" but I have never had the opportunity to go and do it. Finally I got the chance and I was able to take my whole crew with me too. When we first got there and had to sit and listen to the talk and the directions - Tyson was NOT feeling it - he wanted to go home and he was a grumpy gus. Jared wasn't thrilled either - he wasn't complaining, but he was a little annoyed. When we finally got to split up into our groups and get started - they LOVED it! FMSC makes it fun a little friendly competition between each table so you are racing against them, rocking out to music, serving while had the best time! The time went by so fast and the kids all loved it and want to go back and do it again sometime! All of our food packed that day went to the Philippines and the other stats from the night are in a picture. Can't wait to go back!





No comments:
Post a Comment