Tuesday, September 27, 2016

THE TWINS FIRST REPORT!

I hate elementary school reports - it becomes our homework - I do realize they need to do them so they learn how to do reports, but I still don't like them. Tyler and Tyson came home and had to do a report on early explorers; well we got the whole family involved in this one. Emma helped Tyson research his, Jared helped Tyler research his, I helped them with the posters and their speeches and Eli liked to wonder around and help where ever he was needed. The day before they had to bring them to class to present we had them stand in front of us in the family room and practice giving the speeches and pointing to the pictures. They did such a great job and we are so proud of Tyler who has come so far in speaking in public. He wouldn't even participate in the primary program for several years because he hated it so much so for him to stand up and read big words and give it to the whole class just melts our hearts. Tyson was brave enough and made a dead face when he said how his explorer died. The morning when we were heading to school to take their posters, they found sweet little notes waiting for them from their daddy.

"Great job on your report Tyler! I wish I could watch you give your speech! You'll do an excellent job! Love you! Big Daddy"

"Awesome job Tyson practicing your speech and preparing your report! I know you're going to do a great job giving your speech! Love you! Big Daddy"


No comments: