Saturday, September 10, 2016

FALCONS SUMMER BASKETBALL!

The twins were on a summer basketball team for the first time - THEY LOVED IT!!! I thoroughly enjoyed myself too! The games were inside in AC and they went by super fast! Plus who doesn't love watching their little white boys play a little scrappy basketball! Tyson loved grabbing the ball and fighting for it so it would be a jump ball. Tyler just took the whole game so seriously. They both would end the game with red faces. The last game Tyson was fouled and got to take 2 free throws, I was so nervous for him, all the players had to leave the court so it was just him and the 2 refs, he nailed both of them - his team went crazy! I loved watching Tyler try, try and try again until his shots would go in - he was determined and his determination would eventually pay off.  They only lost 1 game the whole season. They did fantastic and I think I am just as sad that the season is over as they are. Can't wait till next time!




















No comments: