42 days later and Eli finally got to cash in on his birthday present! He had been ripping off a paper link every day until yesterday! He was so excited. He got a new shirt, new hat and was ready to go. I even got to hold his hand while we walked from the parking lot to the stadium - awh melt my heart! As we were walking up to the stadium - hadn't even stepped foot inside yet - he was already asking if we could take him to another game this year! I love him and his love for sports. As soon as we sat down he decided he needed some chicken fingers and french fries! Then he needed some kettle corn and a soda - we drew the line at the soda, but did grab one after the game on the way to his baseball game. ASU was not doing good the first half and he was STRESSED! We got him to chant along with the crowds and wave his little pitch fork fingers in the air, cheer, boo, the whole nine yards! He LOVED it and nothing pleased us more! It was my favorite ASU game that I have ever been too - going with my son and husband - out beat going with boys I liked in high school - even though I had better seats then - ha!
We even ran into some friends....Kiki, Eli and Tylie
No comments:
Post a Comment