It was especially weird to go with her to Young Women's Evening in Excellence! It was a red carpet night - so the girls had to come in modest prom attire - Emma borrowed a dress from a girl in dance and then me and grandma Rodgers added sleeves - I think we pretty much rocked it if I do say so myself!
Ignore my sweaty arm pits -
Hoku and Emma
The girls pretending they were taking a prom picture!
The young women who came...
Annie and Emma
Just after we added the sleeves...
no sleeves....
photobomb from Amanda Lawler
These girls have also played Stake Flag Football....
and then there was mud football - now that I wish I could have gone too -
I am so glad Emma gets to go to mutual most of the time and gets to have these fun and spiritual experiences. We were lucky this year with dance and let them know that Emma needed to have Tuesday nights off so she could go to this and they were very happy to accommodate her!










No comments:
Post a Comment