Wednesday, October 30, 2013

CHICK-FIL-A ATTACKS!

Well maybe they didn't attack Tyler per se, but Tyler did leave Chick-fil-A as the loser. He was playing inside and ended up getting hurt. The boys came out to tell me so I told them to tell him to come see me and if he didn't then he can just keep being stubborn. He didn't come out. 30 minutes later we left and he was still just sitting there not playing. He cried out in pain when I tried to put his shoe on so I carried him. He limped the rest of the day and the next day. Finally the third day when he was trying to run to get on the bus and he was still limping, I decided to take him in. Jared and I were sure he had Jensen weak ankles and that he had just rolled it. We were wrong. He had broken a small bone on the top of his foot. Oops! 4 hours later we left with a boot and a happy boy (only because I bribed him to smile for the picture with a BIG sucker!)
ps - the doctor said that kids can't remember to fake it that long so next time if he continues to limp, I should take him in sooner - bad parenting on my part. 

No comments: