Friday night Eli had his opening game for the Heat 2013 Fall Season - we won!
After the game Denise and I went to a stake 80's party - it was totally rad to hang out with her and get dressed up, buuuuuut, the party sucked - low attendance despite having a live band playing 80 cover songs - kind of a bummer. We left after 30 minutes and went to Frost instead.
(I only put this picture on here because I liked how my arm muscle looked! Vain?!)
When I came home, Emma and Bella had dressed up themselves in their own 80s attire. They did a totally tubular job! I was so proud of them that I took them to McDonalds all dressed up so they could run inside and order ice cream cones. They required gum for the task so they could smack it like teenagers - they are funny!
Next morning was Eli's first San Tan Legacy Red U7 game! They lost 4-3 to Awhatukee, dang it. Oh well - Eli played well so that's all we could ask of him.
Then today, Eli came home from school and showed me his papers for the day. He showed me this drawing and said, "dad says not to be weak so I drew myself with muscles!" I thought that was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment