Dear Emma,
I just want you to know that I do not love you any less now than I did in 2008. I apologize for the fact that my picture taking skills at dance things suck these days. I guess that is what happens WHEN YOU DANCE ALL THE FREAKING TIME :)
You did fantastic this year, like always. My favorite show was the 7pm show because you danced in 12 different dances.
You did have people come out to support you so I am sorry I didn't take a picture of you with them. Grandma and Grandpa Rodgers, Aunt Caryn, Aunt Jenn and Brylee, Grandma Jensen, Grandma Joyce and Grandpa Jensen.
3 shows in one day, I don't know how you crazy girls manage to do it all, You girls amaze us parents! Dad and I got pooped just working the costume changes and the props, sheesh!
#cutecrazygirls #fullofenergy #paidthepricethenextday
Ella, Bella, Emma and Teagan
No comments:
Post a Comment