Thursday, May 23, 2013

OUR LAST PRESCHOOL GRADUATION!

Seriously it is a day I have been dreading. I am so not wanting my kids to grow up. Especially my babies. I am not ready for them to leave me all day for school. I want to reverse time.

These two turkeys made it through a whole year of preschool! Here they are on the first day of school!
They learned so much and grew so much! I have watched their hand writing improve by leaps and bounds, they are better at counting objects, Tyler totally gets money and counting it and Tyson is a super good reader. I am so proud of these boys! 

Tyler was pumped forever about graduation, but when the day finally came and he saw the people, he got stage fright. He wanted nothing to do with pictures...
 All 4 of my kiddos graduated from LMNOPreschool, seriously the best preschool ever! Ms. Nikkii is AMAZING!
Each graduation Nikkii has a theme and this year it was cowboys. Instead of marching in to the graduation song she had them ride in on stick horses. The way Tyler was acting at the beginning with no pictures I thought for sure he would never participate in this...he completely SHOCKED us. He was the first one and came riding in on his horse all smiles - on Nikkii can get him to do something like this! Jared and I were dying - so out of character for him, he won't even go up if his name is calling in primary to pick a song out of a bucket. 
 This is Logan in the middle. Logan was obsessed with Eli last year and when he found out the twins were Eli's brother, well a fast friendship was formed and all 3 boys always made sure they were sitting by each other and picked the same things as each other.
 Here is Ms. Nikkii spotlighting Tyson. Ms. Nikkii said that she always tells the boys in class not to pee on the ground and one day she told them she had to go to the bathroom and the twins told her, don't pee on the ground!
 Tyler's spotlight. Both boys picked the Superman cheer as their favorite cheer for the year.
This graduation was totally bitter sweet. So happy for the boys and their next adventure, so glad all of my kids could be there to support them and that they all had the opportunity to work with Nikkii, very grateful my parents could attend every graduation, but so so sad this was my last one and that my kids are growing up. I will miss driving to Nikkii's every Tuesday and Thursday and watching my kids hop out of the car, grabbing their backpacks and laughing as they run away as fast as can be before I steal a kiss from them! I will miss picking them up after school and waiting for them to give her a high five before they can cross the street and then hoping in my car and telling me what they had for snack, telling me what naughty things other kids did and then asking me what store we are going to go to now. I love my kids. Happy graduation boys, we are ever so proud of you! 

No comments: