I could hear Tyler crying from inside the house and I could hear Jared telling him to go inside and see me, while he climbed down from the ladder. I went to see what was going on because Tyler doesn't really cry like that so I knew it couldn't be good. As I rounded the corner he was coming to me and I could see blood on his hands and Eli was right behind him and he was crying saying he didn't mean to hurt him. I asked him what he did and he told me he threw a hammer at him. "YOU THREW A HAMMER?!" I made him go get me the hammer while I examined Tyler and when Eli came back he showed it to me and it was just a rubber Thor hammer that happen to hit Tyler on his head by the only hard part on the whole stupid thing.
I got Tyler all cleaned up and realized he was going to need stitches again. Jared and I calmly and sweetly told Tyler who was not crying at this point that he would need stitches. That's when all hell broke loose. Tyler does NOT do anything that has to do with stitches, not after his last traumatic expierence. He was bawling. Tyson couldn't take it anymore and couldn't even be in the same room as his sad brother so he left the room crying and we sent Emma after Tyson to comfort him.
We then decided to try and make a deal with Tyler. He had to let us shave his head and put some butterfly bandages on it so close it up ourselves and if that worked, great no stitches...if it didn't, he would be out of luck and to urgent care we would go.
No comments:
Post a Comment