The boys were so excited to go and had been talking about it for months. They would tell me how boys go camping and girls go shopping, they are right! Sadly, I was sick in bed for 2 days before the camp-out and had a hard time functioning fully the day they left, but I can't let a little sickness get me down, me and Emma had to carry on with some good girlie plans. We went to dinner with the Parry girls and then we all went and saw The Avengers. We had a great time, but I look forward to next year when we can do a re-do and I won't be sick :)
The boys left for camping around 10am. They carried on the Jensen tradition of stopping and picking up lunch on the way up. As soon as they got to the camping spot and got all set up, the boys just wanted to sit inside the tent because they were so hot!
Then they explored around, played by the creek and even shot Jared's paintball gun. They loved it and were exhausted by night time. They even skipped out on the dessert after the fireside because they just wanted to go back to the tent and watch a movie. After 5 minutes of the movie being on, all the boys were sound asleep!
The rest of the stories you will have to get from the boys...that's about all I got from them. Although, I was told that Eli was brave to get down close to the stink bug and that Tyler and Tyson wouldn't because they didn't want it to fart on them!
1 comment:
You have Jared well-trained with taking photos. I think I got 2 photos last year! Glad they had fun. My boys were very upset they missed it (we had to go to a funeral in Texas).
Post a Comment