Monday, April 12, 2010

DISNEY ON ICE!

The Parry girls got 6 free tickets in a suite to watch Disney on Ice and since their twins were free - 2 hours before the show started they gave us a call and luckily it was a random Saturday we had nothing going on so Emma and I tagged along for the fun!

5 comments:

Danika said...

We saw Disney on Ice last year from a suite. It was fantastic and it's the only way to go with kids!

McB's said...

NICE! I would love to take kassidy to see that, do you think she's old enough to sit in a regular seat or would she get bored?

Kara said...

looks like a lot of fun! And a suite...ooo la la!

The Welker Family said...

I'm totally jealous! The last time that I went was in high school and I've been dying to go again ever since. I want to take my little girls. Looks like it was a blast. Good pictures!

jenny said...

How fun!! Especially when it was FREE!