Man he is cute!
haha... did they get his name wrong all year or just that first day? Maybe they need to sign up for apples to zebras for adults. :o)
When Ry was 3 she did the same class and it was great. I am going to sign Brookie up. Sounds fun for Eli.
ahhhh love these 2! will they say his name right this time? LOL
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Man he is cute!
haha... did they get his name wrong all year or just that first day? Maybe they need to sign up for apples to zebras for adults. :o)
When Ry was 3 she did the same class and it was great. I am going to sign Brookie up. Sounds fun for Eli.
When Ry was 3 she did the same class and it was great. I am going to sign Brookie up. Sounds fun for Eli.
ahhhh love these 2! will they say his name right this time? LOL
Post a Comment