Wednesday, December 2, 2009

THANKSGIVING!

Well it was supposed to be the best holiday with the Fa'anunus coming to visit us but it didn't turn out to be the perfect week like I had planned. We still had some amazing parts to the week but our big day together was supposed to be Friday but then Jennifer had to go and get the flu on us and ended up sick in her room the rest of the trip and they left early because of it to (oh well, at least we got Tom to promise another trip to make it up to us!) Some of our favorite parts in no particular order...Radio Disney, the kiddos watching movies together every night while the guys played with the new Droid phonethe traditional Thanksgiving Christmas present exchangeMaking smoresGoing to see New Moon with Jennifer, now we did put on tatoos of Jacob and Edward but I promise you it was a joke to make fun of all the twihards or whatever it is they call themselvesThanksgiving morning Caryn was kind enough to come out and watch the kids so I could go run the Turkey Trot with my friends and Jared could go play in a Turkey Bowl with his brothers. My time was 55:10 - next year, new goal, beat that time and start the race on time, we literally started 10 minutes after everyone else because we were waiting in line to pee.This was my worst Black Friday shopping day ever!!! Next year I have a new game plan which I wont share because I dont want any of you stealing my fantastic ideas :)It is always sad to see our favorite Fa'anunus leave and then I am stuck with a daughter in tears which makes me cry, sigh. To cheer us up we spent the weekend working on a new list for Santa and even went down to Macy's to write our letter to Santa!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Macy's Holiday ideas!!!! And Turkey Trot 2010 - all the way baby!!

Mary Postert said...

Carol, you look fantastic!!! And great job on your Turkey Trot time! I'm so impressed.

one love. <3 said...

love the tats! haha new moon was way better than twilight!
looks like you guys had a fun thanksgiving weekend overall!

bryant said...

tatoos a joke my foot!