.jpg)
I thought this was a fun idea from my friend so I asked Emma the same questions and here were her answers! It will be fun to keep and have forever: Emma's thoughts of me at age six!
1. What is something mom always says to you? Good girl
2. What makes mom happy? When somebody does something good
3. What makes mom sad? I don’t know its hard
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Sometimes when you say something wrong
5. What was your mom like as a child? A good kid, I don’t know
6. How old is your mom? 29 years old
7. How tall is your mom? I don’t know
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Go shopping with me and go to the mall, actually spend time with your family
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Take care of the kids
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Maybe cause you’re a famous singer
11. What is your mom really good at? Taking care of your children
12. What is your mom not very good at? Making me laugh
13. What does your mom do for her job? Take care of the kids
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Mashed potatoes?
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Because you take good care of me, Eli, Tyler and Tyson
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Wanda (from the fairly odd parents, cause I’m about safety she says)
17. What do you and your mom do together? Go shopping
18. How are you and your mom the same? We both like the color red
19. How are you and your mom different? You like to go on walks and I don’t
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you take good care of me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? He babysits
22. Where is your moms favorite place to go? To Randi’s house
11 comments:
Mashed potatoes...really?? I'm sooo making that for you next time Mike makes you chicken with peppers and cheese!!
Good thing you got such a pretty girl, since you only got one...at least she's perfect!!
Xoxo,
Randi
p.s. good thing Mike didn't make me move yet!!
The last two responses were funny as crap!! Dad must babysit LOTS so you can go to Randi's...is basically her analyzation??!! That's hilarious....
hey girl...thx 4 the positive words! i am going through a divorce rite now. it kinda sucks but it is actually a really good thing. it is something i have been wanting to do for quite sometime. i moved back in with my parents for a couple months and have my girls with me. chad moved out 2 queen creek and took the boys with him for a couple months until we can figure out what is going to happen. we have a lawyer that is taking care of all the paperwork..we just have to come up with a little bit of money so it can get started in the courts and then it will all be finalized in 60 days! i sooo cant wait! :)
Carol, I feel so bad that I couldn't come to your house on Thanksgiving. We just didn't want to get your kids sick since Brandon had a little bug. Jonathan told me all about your house and kids. I wanted to hold the twins so bad. I guess I will have to wait.
Take Care, Sondra
I love the second to last question... you love Jared most for babysitting, huh? Well, heck I would, too, he's really good about it. And of course thats so much more appealing than all the kissing and hugging and other unmentionables. ;)
Emma is so sweet, I love all her cute answers. maybe Ill have to do this with Maddy. :)
I also loved that the thing you have most in common is that you both like the color red.
Loved it!! See even your children can see what a great mother you are. I thought you loved Elmer's, you better correct her!
Loved it!! See even your children can see what a great mother you are. I thought you loved Elmer's, you better correct her!
What in enlightening insight into the thoughts of a couple of girls who I love.
Hey, long time no chat. You've obviously been way busy. I love the wedding photos, you look fantastic and the Bride is beautiful, tons of fun.
That is awesome, what a cutie. Such a cute picture of her too! p.s.- you'd better work on making her laugh! jk
That is really cute. You are such a great Mom and Emma even notices it! Jared must be a great babysitter, too.
Post a Comment