Here are the most recent pictures of the boys. This is baby "A", Tyler. They can never get a picture of his face because he constantly hides it. But after almost passing out again and having the room filled with medical people to help me, I think they felt sorry me and tried extra hard to get a picture of his face for once. They finally went a got a beeper and held it up to my stomach and that made him move but he was NOT happy about it and made a pouty face and covered his ear with his hand.
This is baby "B", Tyson. No fun stories about him, we got his face as usual.
This picture just makes us laugh. Some day when the boys are older I think Tyler will get great joy out of it because he will always be able to say to Tyson, "you've been a butt kisser since the womb!"
14 comments:
I know what your going through. Towards the end, I started dreading the ultrasounds because I would feel nauseous when laying down. Although, now that I think about it, my body seemed to adjust and laying down got a little easier. Keep it up. You're almost there!
Do you get to have these 3-D ultrasounds every time??? We had to pay extra to get them..and now I wish we just DID them. They are as close to seeing the real thing as you can get...
you are a homo! jk...i don't really care for her music cause i think her voice is annoying(don't tell emma her cool aunt said that) but i do like her show :)
Its so fun to see how the boys already each have their own look! I got to see all the pics when Jared sent them the other day. :)
I have to say I always stop and watch the Start all over video when its on Disney Channel... I'm watching her right now on Idol! (tivo). She's too grown up. She looks older than 15!
those pictures are crazy. i've never had a 3-D ultrasound. that's awesome that you will always have those to show your boys one day!
Seriously, you've got to start listening to some grown up music.
Wow, those pictures are awesome! Don't worry I'm a "in the closet" fan of her as well.
By any chance is that song you like "See You Again". Because even though I dislike Miley/Hannah, I ADORE that song. I always end up dancing to it whenever it's on.
For one...I rock out to songs like "Ridin Dirty" and Soulja Boy, which Kara says are her favorite songs...nice. At least you are PG-13 rated...we are all about the Explicit Lyrics (jk). I too am guilty of switching over to the Disney Station as well though so I can jam out and embarrass my kids as I drop them off at school!
And your boys are just absolutely precious. How awesome to see their sweet little faces...they came out with all this technology after I have already birthed 5 children, dang it. The last pic is THE BEST...that is HILARIOUS!!! Good luck...it sounds like you are doing very well, I am glad!!
Our genes rock! The boys already have the "Rodgers' Mouth." They ought to be very handsome.
rr
Those pictures are great!! Do you have to pay extra for the 3d scans? I secretly like the Jonas Brothers new song so you aren't alone!
I like your babies, they make me laugh.
the 3d pics are so cool! i can't believe how clear they are...too cute!
as for hannah montana, i can't say i know how your feeling...because just a few weeks ago, i had one of my daughters friends MOM making fun of me because I didnt know that Hannah Montana and Myle Cyrus (no idea out to spell that) were the same person! hahahaaha i really am OUT Of the loop
You are too funny!!! Too bad I didn't see you rockin out in your car:) In all reality you do need help haha, but yet I would do the same thing too. The picture of Tyler and Tyson is so funny. It is so amazing how clearly you can see them...thanks to the incredible 3D or 4D pictures. How fun!
Post a Comment