Well after a 13 week ultrasound, 17 week ultrasound and a 21 week ultrasound...it's pretty safe to say that 23% of you are great guessers. We are excited to officially, outside of our little family of 4, welcome Tyler and Tyson to our family! I would have scanned in the pictures that prove how "manly" they are but Jared wouldnt let me because he didnt want to make any guys jealous so here are some 3D pictures instead (sorry they didnt scan very well).
Here is Baby A, aka our little skeleton scary Tyler, he was being a pain and didnt cooperate during picture time so that's the best shot they could get, he is trying to hide his face with his left arm.

This is Baby B, aka Tyson who is also trying to hide from the pictures with both arms but you can see a smile on his cute little face.
24 comments:
Get out!!! That is awesome!! How did Emma react (instead of Ella and Bella she got Killa and Brotha)? I'll call you guys shortly. Dang, that's so cool guys -- for real...
Yay! I guessed right :-)
Thanks for FINALLY letting us know ;-)
Oh you are going to have soooo much fun with twin little boys.
Wow, two boys! That's amazing to be able to see those little guys so well! I am very happy for you . . . you're going to be very busy with two more little boys! Tell Emma sorry it wasn't the two sisters she hoped for . . . she can come stay with me whenever she goes crazy from the 3 little brothers!
Congratulations! You are going to have one roudy household. At least you have one girl to do girly things with. I swear that Tyson looks like Elias, even if it's just a 3D picture. I love the smile on his face!
Wow, it looks like Tyson has Emma's smile. Well, I have a big bag of boy clothes with your name on it. You can email me if you're interested at austin_pettit@yahoo.com. Congratulations guys!
Congrats! I hope they like older women! I can see it now.... Emri & Tyler and Maci & Tyson. LOL
how exciting!!! congrats!!
I am so exicted for you! I did happen to guess right:) Now I can go shopping for lots of matching boy outfits. I absoluty love their names too. The picture of baby B is so darling that he is really smiling. Congrats girl and hopefully Emma is still exicted even if they aren't girls.
Yeah, how exciting. The picture B of Tyson smiling is adorable.
They are so cute!!!!!!!!!
oh my goodness! how exciting! those two will have so much fun with each other! congratulations!
Holy Crapper!! Do you realize that you are going to have 3 boys under the age of 2?! Oh, maybe I shouldn't have pointed that out. hehe
Seriously, that is fabulous! A little sad for Emma...I know she wanted little sisters, but she'll love having brothers. Congratulations!
man i'm good! haha! those are gonna be some handsome jocks..i can tell already :) the 3 boys can star on the football team together! they'll be the talk of the school fo sho
Congrats!! We are so excited for you!! I Love the names you have picked out as well! TOO CUTE!
Those are the sweetest ultrasound pics I've ever seen! That is so exciting for you guys! Melinda~
WHAT????
You mean I was RIGHT????
I have had a LONG, WRONG PREDICTION streak. And I am gonna count this one as a double win!
Congrats, I love the names. Hope you are feeling great.
Congrats!! I love the names.
Those are cool ultrasounds. Two boys will be so much fun! I love the story about Emma getting kissed too. She is so cute. She will have to keep all of her brothers in line.
Wow!! I have missed out on so much of your life the last few weeks!! Congrats! I guess you'll be carrying on the Jensen family tradition of all boys and one girl... poor Emma! Actually, there a lot of perks to being the only girl, i can fill her in if you'd like. She's going to be such a great 2nd Mommy. :o)
Yes it is 3 am, I'd better get back to bed! Tyson looks just like Jared, by the way. ;-)
how fun for you guys!!! your hubby gets his BOYS!!!
i am super excited for you guys! About time you let us know! we had a lot of fun with you guys last weekend. we'll talk to you soon!
You are going to get eatin' out of house....watch out boys! Although, my girl can eat more than her brother:)
Yeah- that is so EXCITING! So many boys so close will be so fun- having boys are really growing on me since Porter. Good luck and LOVE the names!
hey, i know you probably dont remember me, but my mom was emma's primary teacher, and me and you were pregnant at the same time and had our son's the same day and same hospital and everything if you remember. (= but somehow my mom actually found you on here, and i just had to tell you congrats on your twin boys!!! thats so great! twins are awesome, im a twin (= haha anyways looks liek youre doing great!!
Post a Comment