Saturday, September 22, 2007

MR. NO NECK!

Emma: "How come bubbas has to face backwards (in his carseat)?"
Carol: "Because he has to until he is 1 so he doesnt get hurt."
Emma: "But how would he get hurt?"
Carol: "If we get in a car accident he can hurt his neck really bad."
Emma: "But he doesnt have a neck!"

She still doesnt believe that he has a neck :)

9 comments:

Papa Bear said...

I know he has a neck because I love to kiss it (just below his cheeks).

Anonymous said...

Now that is funny!!!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Way cute! Emma is so funny and she said what she felt.

Katie Smith said...

I haven't seen any pictures of Elias since you left Oregon!! He is so cute...and SO without a neck. I love it!

Kara said...

He looks so much like Jared as a baby in this picture! Especially the way he is smiling and crinkling up his nose! :o)

Gramma J said...

Emma's comments are hilarious! Elias looks cute even though his neck is "hidden". :)

Missy said...

So funny, my Boys were "no necks" too. He is adorable.

Marquita said...

That's funny, Carol. Because my father-in-law always says he won't hold any grandkids until they have a neck!

Marquita (Arrington) Severtson

Marquita said...

That's funny, Carol. Because my father-in-law always says he won't hold any grandkids until they have a neck!

Marquita (Arrington) Severtson