Basically I am Biggie Fries. I have to give mad props to wake boarders, they make it look so easy. I got up - sort of, but tasted the delicious Saguaro Lake before I could pull off a 360.
Yesterday we went to the lake with some Slys and some Jensens and enjoyed 6 hours of sun, wakeboarding, tubing and relaxing.
5 comments:
Is that you on the wake board? You are almost as good as Derek with those cool extreme sports. Rock on!
My arms are sore just looking at those pictures! You are so H to the B!
looks like a ton if fun. wish i could have been there. :-)
CAROL! I definitely remember those times w/Mandy! So fun...your kids are cute! and i'm thorougly enjoying your bus driver musings! ha!
You go Carol!! Before you know it you'll be throwing those back rolls!
Post a Comment