I guess it's safe to say I am one proud momma cause I think my son is the cutest in the whole world! Watch out ladies cause this love machine will be ready to date before you know it and he is already practicing good dental hygiene (that's for you sara :))
7 comments:
Gosh dang! Next to my kid, your kid is the cutest in the whole world!! :) I'm so happy you're blogging. Did you see my blog the other day? I made a comment about you getting on my case about not being up-to-date.
Oh he is indeed the cutest! I just love him. I'll remember to check back regularly to see what y'all are up to.
Hi Carol,
I love the picture of Elias and exicted that you have a blog. I just started my blog too and so we can keep up to date.
I love the video of Elias laughing. I can't wait to meet him.
You are the 1st person to see my blog and I haven't emailed it out yet, but glad to know that it's on your blog now:). I have already changed it in just a few hours of having it.
Dang it, why do you have to have such a stinking cute kid that I have to keep up with. He has hair - jealous! I'm so proud of your mothering skills, teaching him about early oral hygiene already. I'm so proud of your blogging skills and so glad you posted something. I've wanted to comment for a few days now and I finally can. Congrats on doing everything so cute!
Love, Sara
What a little cutie pie!!!! I better keep that kid away from mine when we move closer to you guys...he might be a problem!!!! LOL!!!!
Post a Comment