Tuesday, May 29, 2007

FREE SAUNA ANYONE?!


Could I interest anyone in a free sauna? I would be happy to let you come over to my house and use it, that's right - my house. Our A/C unit which has been used maybe 3 months is broken. It broke yesterday (Monday) and the guy finally came out here today to look at it (4:30pm of course) and after turning it on for an hour and turning up the heat in our house another 3 dgrees (87 degrees) he decides the compressor is burned up and best case senario - Friday he will fix it if the part is in! Woo Hoo - 5 days and no A/C unit!

I know some of you might be sitting there and wondering how Attitude Carol is letting them get away with this but trust me, I have pulled out the attitude and I am losing - wow what is this world coming too!? Well I must get going before I melt into this chair but feel free to stop by for use of a sauna or learn to rough it like the pioneers!

5 comments:

Sara! said...

Nooooooo! You can come and stay with us, we're going out of town Thursday and then you'd have the whole house to yourselves. I'm serious, but I know you and know that you won't be calling to ask. But, I do know from once when our air went out that home owners insurance or warranty pays for a hotel until the air is fixed. Good luck!!!! For reals, you can come to my house, I have a crib. Pull more attitude.

The Jones Fam said...

That's crap!!!!!!! Anyone who has had their AC go out in the summer in AZ knows that it's just wrong! Seriously, it will make you crazy!
Jake

MeL said...

We've been in the same boat, but not for quite as long as you guys! You poor poor sweating people! Ours froze over last weekend, conveniently when I was painting a bedroom, and Philip thought it would be best to let it sit for hours and hours on end so that it could seriously thaw out. And I wanted to kill myself. Words of advice: stand in the freezer for as long as you can. That was my saving grace! Good luck with everything this week, and if I were you I would totally take Sara up on her offer!

rymiembeal said...

It almost got up to 70 today in Oxnard.

Sami McCann said...

Ya, it's hot...did you get it fixed yet?